Welcome to the Library Media Center atLinden Avenue School and Forest Avenue School!2017-2018Mrs. FaganLibrary Media Specialist
TFagan@glenridge.orgStudents will begin checking out books in early October.
Library Book Borrowing Schedule
- Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade students will be allowed to check out one book on their designated library circulation day.
- Students should return their book the following circulation day. However, books may be returned on nonlibrary days by placing them in the white library basket located in the main office at Linden or in my mailbox at Forest.
- Students may renew their book as long as no one else is waiting for it.
- Students who do not return their book will choose a book or magazine to read during book selection time. They will not take another book home until the first one is returned.
- A reminder notice will be sent home if a library book becomes long overdue.
Day 1 Linden
Day 2 Forest
Day 3 Linden
Day 4 Forest
Day 5 Linden
Day 6 Forest