To maintain an atmosphere that is conducive to study and research, please follow these guidelines and school policies while working in the GRHS Library Media Center:
- Be courteous to others by working quietly. Do not interfere with classes working in the library.
- Treat books, computers, and all school property with respect.
- Do not bring food into the library. Drinks are allowed - dispose of empty bottles and cans properly.
- Cell phones and personal devices may be used when working independently if they do not disturb others.
- Respectfully follow any directions given to you.