Welcome Teachers!Please use links provided here to access many of the resources available to help you succeed. Some of the resources available through the school library are:
Please don't hesitate to contact me if there are any other ways I can be of service.
- An AV collection containing curriculum related DVDs, VHS tapes and a few select audio books you cna use to supplement your instruction. Search the collection online through Alexandria or come in and physically browse to see what is available.
- A Pofessional Library of books and videos on various subject-specific topics and education in general. Again, you may search for something specific through Alexandria or stop in and see.
- If you wish to sign up to use the Library Media Center with your class, check the Library Reservation Calendar for availability and then submit a Library Reservation Request.
- If you wish to sign up to use the Laptops Cart in your classroom, check the Laptops Reserved Calendar for availability and submit a Laptops Cart Request.
- Upon request, I am also available to provide refresher lessons to your students on research or MLA style, to collaborate on planning lessons and identifying recommended resources, and to set you up to use turnitin.com and support you in using this online plagiarism detection service.
Mary Lynn Savio
Library Media Specialist
I'm Here to Help
Last Modified on November 14, 2012