1. The annual fee is based on 180 school days, then divided into ten equal increments. Therefore, months that include vacations are not reduced. (Nov, Dec., Feb., and April)
2. Invoices are due upon receipt.
3. If the account remains delinquent and is not brought current, you may be notified that your child will be excluded from the program.
4. School expenses continue whether or not children are in full attendance. Therefore, no refunds are given for illness, vacations, holidays or snow closings, as well as no swapping of days.
5. Additional Day Fees and Late Pick Up Fees are due at the time of service (for example Late Pick Ups are $20 per quarter hour or any part thereof per child).
6. Program user is defined as a family that has children registered in the program and utilizes the Child Care Program on a monthly basis.
Payments may be made online through MySchoolBucks or by check, payable to Glen Ridge Board of Education. Please include the child's name and the month of service on the check. Payments may be mailed to:
Child Care Program
Ridgewood Avenue School
235 Ridgewood Ave., Glen Ridge, NJ 07028