1. The annual fee is based on 181 school days, then divided into ten equal increments. Therefore, months that include vacations are not reduced. (Nov, Dec., Feb., and April)
2. All fees are payable by the 21st of the preceding month.
3. There is a ten day grace period from the due date. However, if payment is not received within the ten days and no notification was given, a late fee of $10 will be added to the next month's billing.
4. If the account remains delinquent and is not brought current by the first of the next month, you will be notified that your child will be excluded from the program within ten days.
5. School expenses continue whether or not children are in full attendance. Therefore, no refunds are given for illness, vacations, holidays or snow closings, as well as no swapping of days.
6. Additional charges will be added to the next month's billing cycle (for example, for late pick-ups ($20 per 1/4 hour or any part thereof, per child) or late payments ($15 per month).
7. Additional charges (such as late pick up fees, late payment charges, and "as needed" care tuition) will be included in the following month's billing invoice.
8. Program user is defined as a family that has children registered in the program and utilizes the Child Care Program on a monthly basis.
Checks should be made payable to The Glen Ridge Board of Education, Child Care Program. Please include the child's name on the check. Payments may be mailed to or dropped off at the:
Child Care Program
Ridgewood Avenue School
235 Ridgewood Ave., Glen Ridge, NJ 07028