Attention Senior families, you thought the essay writing was over – but there might be one more that’s worth the effort. There are many scholarships listed below for your student to apply!
Awards are announced at the Awards Assembly in June at Ridgewood Avenue School.
Complete the Application and submit it – according to the directions listed in the particular scholarship.
What Happens Next? Students will be recognized for their scholarships at the annual awards assembly. Some may be notified by the sponsoring organization.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact your guidance counselor or Erin Follet
I would like to announce the Injury Doctor Scholarship.
This scholarship is available to all high school seniors and current
college students who are planning on entering the medical field.
Here are some brief notes on this scholarship:
$1,000 (One-time award)
Due June 30, 2020
Must be attending a 4-yr college/university or 2-yr community college
for Spring 2020
Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted
- This scholarship is judged & awarded primarily on merit & need.
- Completed application must be submitted online by June 30, 2020. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applicant must plan to attend college by fall semester 2020.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached to application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- Applicants must write a 500 word essay on why they are interested in entering the medical field
- This scholarship is a one-time award worth $1,000 to be awarded the fall semester of 2020.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
· Applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for this scholarship