Online Registration Information
To enter Pre-K, children must be 4 years old by October 1, 2021
****Effective 3/18/2021, The registration for Pre-K for the 2021-2022 school year is currently at capacity. Anyone registering now will be placed on a waiting list. If we open an additional section, you will be notified.*****
To enter Kindergarten, children must be 5 years old by October 1, 2021
This Zoning Letter for Registration Announcement provides details regarding approved new primary school zones, effective for the 2022-2023 school year.
During the registration process the following documents are required to be uploaded:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Primary Proof of Residency (CURRENT mortgage statement, tax bill, deed or HUD settlement, or lease)
- Secondary Proof of Residency (CURRENT utility bill, financial account statement, insurance bill)
- Universal Health Form: GRPS Physical Form Portal copies not accepted.
- Immunization Record
The following forms are mandatory or optional (depending on circumstance):
- Transcript/Report Cards
- Parental Release Form (To obtain records from previous school - This form is mandatory if child has attended another school previously. Grade 1 - 12) Parental Release Form
You will need to answer all mandatory fields in order to progress through the registration. Your registration will not be considered complete until all mandatory documents are uploaded, and all entries completed.
Begin New Student Online Registration with link below:
New Student Online Registration - No Students currently in district use this link.
New Student Online Registration - If you are registering a new student and already have students in district, follow the below instructions.
- Login to Family Access
- Click New to District (image below) - to add your additional child to the registration process