Online Registration Information
To enter Pre-K, children must be 4 years old by October 1, 2023
To enter Kindergarten, children must be 5 years old by October 1, 2023
This Zoning Letter for Registration Announcement provides details regarding approved new primary school zones, effective for the 2022-2023 school year. (Updated 1/2023)
Tuition for PreK will be $9842.00 for resident full day program for the 2023-24 School Year.
During the registration process, the following documents are required to be uploaded:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Primary Proof of Residency (CURRENT mortgage statement, tax bill, deed or HUD settlement, or lease)
- Secondary Proof of Residency (CURRENT utility bill, financial account statement, or insurance bill)
- Universal Health Form: GRPS Physical Form Portal copies not accepted.
- Immunization Record
The following forms are mandatory or optional (depending on circumstance):
- Transcript/Report Cards
- Parental Release Form (To obtain records from previous school - This form is mandatory if child has attended another school previously. Grade 1 - 12) Parental Release Form
If you do not live in Glen Ridge (i.e. do not pay taxes to GR), DO NOT complete the online registration. Please call the Business Office to inquire about the application process for tuition students.
If you do live in Glen Ridge, contact the school in your zone and complete the online registration process. You will need to answer all mandatory fields in order to progress through the registration. Your registration will not be considered complete until all mandatory documents are uploaded, and all entries completed. If you have any questions, please call the school in your zone.
Begin New Student Online Registration with link below:
New Student Online Registration - No Students currently in district use this link.
New Student Online Registration - If you are registering a new student and already have students in district, follow the instructions below:
- Login to Family Access
- Click New to District (image below) - to add your additional child to the registration process