This section will help you navigate new student registration at Ridgewood Avenue School.
Please note that only a parent/legal guardian may register a new student and that the entire process must be completed for your student to be enrolled.
The following documents are required in order to complete registration:
- Completed District Enrollment Form
- Signed records release statement
- Language survey
- An official original birth certificate
- Primary Proof of residency (CURRENT mortgage statement, tax bill, deed or HUD settlement, or lease)
- Secondary proof of residency (CURRENT utility bill, financial account statement, insurance bill
- A NEW physical (recorded on GR district form here)
- CURRENT Immunization Record (please see letter here regarding additional 6th grade requirements)
- Most current school transcript/report card
- Parent/Guardian ID (driver's license/passport)
- Custodial Documentation, if applicable
- Additional Affidavits may be required
Once you have gathered the necessary documents,
No registration is complete until all information is verified. Students must be domiciled, living with a parent or guardian whose permanent residence is located in Glen Ridge. The district reserves the right to conduct periodic residency checks as further verification.