Ridger Readers- Recess Option
a Middle School Book Club
Take a break from the cafeteria and spend time in a more relaxing atmosphere.
- Members get the privilege of eating lunch in the library on Wednesdays.
- Structured book club meetings will take place once a month on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
- Members are welcome to come to the library every Wednesday during lunch to relax and read, check out new books, and have informal books discussions.
Flexibility and choice are important.
- You can choose from a varied selection the books you are most interested in reading. Share and make recommendations.
- You can participate in group discussions and activities with your own friends and maybe make some new friends too.
- Your goal as a Ridger Reader is to read one new book per month, but you may read more or less; it’s totally up to you.
Fun and food - always a winning combination!
- Some fun activities will be planned to supplement book discussions, including an end of year Battle of the Books competition. You may suggest ideas as well.
- Enjoy some special snacks and treats throughout the year.
Come see what it’s all about
First meeting is Wednesday, December 12th
during MS Lunch
Bring your lunch with you to the library
Any questions see Mrs. Savio